Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Coolio Blogios

So these gals rock!









This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

1 Bo Bee Sah who happens to be my bestest friend in the whole wide word


8. Faemom Penis stories? Anyone?

6 comments:

  1. Awww, that was so nice of you to think of me when you were selecting your recipients! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet. Thanks for the award. I've been working hard on my blog. I really try. Thanks for thinking of me. You're blog is really looking amazing. I love the care bear picture. Good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I am so happy to have you as a reader. :)

    I must say, I like the photo at the top of your blog. That giggle must be infectious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm honored! Thank you so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the comments, i was worried the colors were a bit much... i may still tinker w/them it's the tiny graffic designer wannabe coming out in me.
    and i love all your blogs so thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?