Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Giggle Factor

To say my daughter's laughter is infectious does not do it justice. I don't even know that saying it has healing powers quite hits the mark either but it was the best I could come up with. Something about her full bellied, high pitched, almost a squeal laugh followed by a string of giggles purty as pearls fills my soul. I'll have to figure out a way to record it, so you can hear it. For now it is two o'darkaclock and I am hoping this is the ravaging thought that was keeping me from sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Um I swear I wrote that at two am, anyone know how to fix the time on this thingamajig?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's the best part of a horrible night of tossing and turning-the morning laugh when he sees me there next to him, laughs and reaches out to poke my nose. It's the best laugh.

    Not sure how to fix the time. You could email them...somewhere...I wouldn't worry about it anyhow.

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?