Sunday, November 23, 2008

Some blogkeeping notes and a word about gas.

#1 I have been informed by the people at Momdot.com that my post is listed there finally. Yippee. It's under http://www.momdot.com/ click on momblogs and i'm under #7. Right next to Last Shred of Sanity, how fun is that?
#2 I've done away with word verification on comments. Please don't spam me. I did it for all of our eyes. I swear I would go blind if I had to keep typing that in each time. Let's all band together and get rid of that, shall we?
#3 Stay tuned from our sponsor for a very important word on gas:
Gas
I have such wretched gas right now it’s like a bunch of overweight, unwanted raucous family members have moved into my gut and won’t leave. But instead of spreading out their suitcases they have pulled in furniture from neighborhood dumpsters and are setting up shop. Ick. And just when I think surely there simply can’t be any more, I mean, how big could my bowels be? It just continues on and on.

I warned you. It was in the title.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on momdot! I'll be sure to visit. I agree and will jump on the no word verification bandwagon. And um...sorry about the gas? Ew and toot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on momdot, so cool. Yuck on the gas, so not cool :p. Thank you for your recent comment on my blog I did respond back if you wanna check it out !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're really coming along with your blog. I've never heard of momdot. I'll have to check it out. You are just to funny with the gas thing. You can actually by meds for that at the store. LOL! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all, and thankfully the gas monsters have vacated finally. I think I need to set a limit on this whole blogging thing but man is it addictive!

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?