Thursday, November 20, 2008

Whisper Laugh

I taught her how to whisper the other day. It came in handy this morning when she was bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5:04am and kept bringing me books to read, toys to play with and juice bottles to open. All of this with whispered words between both of us, and I was quite impressed at how well she was doing remembering to whisper. Then she took it one step further as something, God only knows what, struck her as funny and she started to laugh. Even then she looked at me while she silently guffawed. I didn’t know it was possible to guffaw and still be silent, mostly silent at least- close enough for a two-year-old, but she did. Her shoulders scrunched up and eyes crinkled as silent waves of laughter rolled out from her. Of course I lost it and as my audible laughter filled the room she got this indigent look as she thrust her tiny finger to her mouth. Just exactly the same way I had been doing. She really is going to copy EVERYTHING I do, isn’t she?
Vote for my post Whisper Laugh on Mom Blog Network

5 comments:

  1. Too sweet! And yes, it is possible to get them out of diapers... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new template! Very pretty!

    I have something for you...TAG!! You're it! Come to my place for instructions...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahaha That's priceless. I can just see her little indignant face. Oi vey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That totally made me laugh - thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for all the sweet comments, it's easy to ride on the coattails of my daughters super dooper cuteness.

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?