Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bestest Christmasy Bloggies!

So I've decided to make a blog-award after I saw how fabulous Zee Maid's new blog looks (oh all that snow is sooo heavenly!) My guidelines were: a blog that looks all Christmased out. Pass on the love to those bloggy gals who have decked their blogs!

1. The Mommy Trenches Fabulous pictures of snow, glorious snow and I love the simple background
2. Outside Voice Very chick-lite, just like her blog, seriously cute tree design!
3. A Mothers Walk Oh how I just love the 'snow' on the page!
4. My Last Shreds of Sanity Sparkling santa, countdown tree, and snowy picture- what's not to love?
5. My Crazy Life with a Toddler There's this cute animated thing under a tree!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! I'm going to add it tonight. You're so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW thanks Court! That is so sweet!

    Not sure if you will be disappointed to know that this template is permanent. LOL The Santa's & trees will go away, but all the snow stuff stays! I LOVE fall & winter, they are my favorite seasons.

    Thank you again, Court for this wonderful award. I am glad someone noticed all my hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dissappointed? of course not i was worried it was going to go away!!
    y'all deserve the kudos- good sites ya got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, my first AWARD. Thank you so much Court. That was really sweet of you. :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for thinking of me. I'm really trying with my blog but there is so much more I want to do. By the way your blog is looking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet !! I feel so special...*hugs* Christi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also posted the award up on my page go see!!

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?