Monday, December 29, 2008

Invasion of the Californians

So my bestest friend is visiting and I get to meet her adorable little boy and hopefully get my boy fix out of the way. (What? I can't help it, the thought of a little tiny version of my husband toddling around makes my womb hurt. Then the almost two-year-old acts every bit of TWO and the ache goes away immediately.) So me and E will be off covorting around town and having a grand ol' time. In the mean time check out her blog at BoBeeSah because it simply rocks. I'm honestly not just saying that because she's my friend though she simply rocks too so maybe it's hard to separate the two. Anyway. I digress. Hope you are having a lovely holiday season.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, noticed a typo. I have issues...anyway, what I was saying was...lol...sounds like your visit will be a blast. I have two boys, ages eleven and five, and a one year old daughter. :) I can totally relate to the womb hurt issue lol! (However, my womb is now satisfied and has no desire to work again, lol.)

    Anyway, enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you guys have an awesome time. It's always nice to see old friends. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love having friends visit! I agree BoBeeSah has a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, I get the womb hurting thing. That's probably why I kept having kids till I finally got a girl. The thought of putting a child in all those cutesy dresses was just too much for my womb, I guess. ;)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have I already mentioned that we miss you? We need to plan more frequent trips to see each other!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and thanks for the compliments. Makes me blush! <3

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?