Saturday, December 6, 2008

Send a thank you card to a soilder

I don't know what you think about the war and I won't get into my opinions but I do feel for the men and women who are over there away from their families this holiday season. So when I heard about this I thought, that rocks! It has sweet cards that kids have designed and you get to pick one and then you can choose form a selection of notes or do your own. Let's give a shout out to the soilders this week!
If you go to this web site, Lets Say Thanks you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services. How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! It is FREE and it only takes a second. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need to know we are behind them. This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you. Please take the time and please take the time to pass it on for others to do. We can never say enough thank you's. Thanks for taking to time to support our military boys and gals!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this (And commenting on my blog). Our best friend's brother spent two of the past three Christmases in Iraq/Afghanistan. Luckily this year he will either be in Germany or with his family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well tell him thank you for me and I'll be praying he will be with his family (or Germany) this holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it. 'Twas as easy as you said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup ... this is something good and very thoughtful to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you. Despite any feelings on the war, I would definitely be grateful to our soldiers. It's certainly not their fault!

    Thanks for the link!

    Oh, and thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?