Saturday, January 31, 2009

butterfly award

Thank you Gibby for this sweet award!

“Yes, that does say ‘for the coolest blog I ever know,’ and yes, everyone else who’s gotten it . . . has commented on the bizarre (ok, wrong) grammar there. Whatever.”



1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.

And for the life of me I don't think I can come up w/ten peeps, again, so let me just say if you are cool enough for me to put a link on my page to you in my blogroll then you definately are coolio enough for the butterfly gig. So have at it. (Even if you're not on my blogroll, go ahead, I won't tell.. and if you are a regular visitor and think I should add you then shoot me a line. I may just unearth my laziness long enough to control c your link and then control v to post it. um. it's late.)
And holy cow where did January go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any random bits of your own?