Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hmm, just what do you think is funny?

So my aunt sends me funny emails from time to time and she sent this to me (no idea where it's from so can't quote whoever this funny person is):

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges whatever is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of sh*t."

Hubby said to me (before I had read the email) the woman email your Aunt sent is funny. I was busy so I only read the first couple of lines and though, my how progressive my husband is. Normally he would be fussing at me how HE is the stay at home parent and so forth. So later on I sat down and read it again and now I have a sneaking suspicion that the last line is what resonates with him.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahaha. Men are funny.

    ("Zach Paine" up there was me, accidentally writing on Zach's account that was signed into my computer. Sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotcha, I've done that before, commented and not realized my husband was still logged in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm . . . This is why I'm glad my husband doesn't have time for amusing emails.

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?