Saturday, January 24, 2009

Honesty really is the best policy

So a mother's walk tagged me with this:
Honest Scrap Award

The rules go like this: List 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
Then tag 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap. Simple. Or not.
And I'm opting for Or not, because, um, I'm lazy.

1. I have different colored eyes and every single time someone asks me if that means I am blind or partially blind I seriously want to rip off their head. Or just look at them with that 'wha-huh?' look and say yes and then bump into them on purpose.

2. I currently own three guns and in college I tried to start a gun-control group. Go figure. (And now I really dare you to ask my if I'm blind.)

3. My list of majors, and in their correct order no less: graphic arts, undecided of course (every cool person has to take a turn here), theater, sociology, radio-television-film and sociology, and once I gave up on the whole double thing just sociology.

4. I didn't learn to drive until I was eighteen and I didn't learn to drive a stick-shift until I was 28. (and I swear if you post "that figures" then see #1 or #2.)

5. I have been hit by drunk drivers twice and next time oh buddy, let's just say there's a reason I have THREE, in case one of them jams. Ha! Seriously, why drink and drive people? It sucks! And to the last rich jerk if somehow you end up in Heaven I am going spend 500 years jumping on your back.

6. I have this crazy idea that all little babies have 'baby class' in Heaven and they learn these things they do that annoy us, like waiting to go to sleep in the car until exactly five mintues before we get to the end destination, at that class.

7. I once ordered a Smirnoff and thought I was getting a glass of beer when it was really vodka. I didn't realize it until after I drank the whole 20 oz glass. That was a fun night.

8. I've always wanted to work in a flower shop, especially after that awful Christian Slater movie in the 80's.

9. Speaking of horrible taste in movies, my favorite actor is Kevin Costner. I should be ashamed but I am decidely not. And I love it that my husband's name is Kevin. (Have you seen Swing Vote yet? It's too cute!!)

10. Geeze already I'm sick of coming up with stuff. Ok, this one is no surprise if you read my blog a lot: I have awful gas. It's seriously bad. I think it's all the beans and tofu.

2 comments:

  1. I have great taste in movies and my favorite actor is Kevin Costner! And I am not ashamed, have no reason to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he fabulous? He's been my favorite since I was eleven and though others have almost nudged him out he then makes another movie. Ah. Bliss. (Scrumminging around for copy of Bodyguard)

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?