Saturday, January 10, 2009

Making some lemonade with friends

When life gives you lemons You are supposed to make lemonade. These gals definately do that so I nominated them for an award. That and I couldn't think of anything else to post. No seriously. I love postive, encouraging and educational blogs and thanks to C at A Mothers Walk for giving me this one!

This award comes with a few rules: Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
1. In Pursuit of Fulfillment Angie is always positive here and I learn so much from her!
2. little things are big Maria Rose is such a sweetheart. Her kindness bandit posts alone are so heart warming.
3. Between Loads of Laundry Mikki Roo's list of 52 things shows how sweet she is!
4. Harmony in Motion Harmony always has interesting things to check out.
5. Last Shreds of Sanity Baby Roca's mom is such a trooper, check out her breast cancer survival story!
6. the world according to me Kathy B. is always so friendly to me and I swear, I think everyone!
7. Midwest Mom is always so honest she makes me smile.
8. Fourfold Mom her posts on 'Gracie' are the best!
9. Bobeesah because E is seriously one of the most postive people I know.
10. Mama's Losing it! Mama Kat cracks me!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously?!? Thanks :) I'm touched :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award. You deserve it. I always love stopping by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW, Court, Thank YOU!!

    You deserve this one, too.:)

    Now I have to figure out 10 bloggers to give it to...LOL

    I will get it done this week-end, I promise.

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?