Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Shack

When my sister-in-law gave me The Shack for Christmas (I had heard about it from a friend and asked for it) I told her I would get to it after my test in March. But then I made the mistake of opening it and I didn't put it down until I finished it. It seriously is good. Makes you think. Stretches you a little. My only gripe is, if I get to spend a weekend with God then I better get a massage. (Moving away so you don't get struck by lightening? How wise. Speaking of getting struck by lightening have you seen the new All State commercial where this poor guy hits a nun and then gets zapped? It's hilarious. If not seriously disturbing. I mean who wants to see a green skeleton?) It answered some deep questions in a very meaningful way and really isn't that cheesy. (I swear, I'm not getting paid for this post. I'm too lazy to figure out how to do that.) So I would highly recommend it. Fo shizzle.

3 comments:

  1. I'm completely intrigued! I'll have to check it out...

    Now get back to studying, you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, I just went to the shack link and it looks intriguing. I'm gonna have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bestowed upon you the Lemonade Award! Thanks for all your commentary and humor...read more about it here:
    http://20bucks4charity.blogspot.com/2009/01/when-life-hands-you-lemons-make.html
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?