Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Survivor, Texas-Style email

This is another funny thing my aunt sent me via email. My ankle is killing me as I have started my physical therapy exercises. I now understand why my dad used to call his "lucifer."


Due to the popularity of the
"Survivor" shows, Texas is
planning to do one entitled, "Survivor,
Texas-Style."


The couples will first drive
to Dallas , then drive
to Waco , Belton, Austin ,
San Antonio and over to Houston and down
to Brownsville . They will then
proceed up to Del Rio , El Paso , Midland , Odessa ,
Lubbock and Amarillo . From there
they will go on to Abilene , Fort Worth and
finally back to Dallas .

Each one will be driving a pink Volvo that says "I'm
Gay".
""I Love the Dixie Chicks,"
"Boycott Beef,"
"I Voted for Obama"

" George Strait Sucks,"
"Hillary in 2012"
AND, "I'm here to confiscate your guns"



The first one to make it back to Dallas alive
wins.

4 comments:

  1. LMAO! That is hilarious! And being that I have southern roots, I TOTALLY get that these poor people are essentially marked for a torturous death! LOL

    What twisted mind came up with this one? I want to shake their hand!

    BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally watch that! I'm not sure what that says about me, though... I love it when something smile-worthy like that shows up in an email (or a blog post!).

    And I love your blog makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who came up w/it. I always wonder how people come up w/these email thingys. Thanks for the compliment Kathy I was feeling very valentinesy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one to make it OUT of Dallas alive would get my eternal respect. Especially with the latter!

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?