And geeze does this have so many rules. I feel compelled to follow them for some reason instead of breaking them like I sometimes do. I think it's because it seems all esoteric and etheral I mean just look at those cool bandy thingys around the world? And that nifty God-hand? I digress.
What has my blog accomplished? (Other than this post putting you to sleep?) Well I did once post a thank you card link where you can send notes to soilders. Because hey, it would suck to be in a hot desert so far away from home AND be shot at all the freaking time. I did a post about Breast Cancer being a big fat Poopy Head and made an award out of it. Feel free to post that award too. And I did have one post about the economy: Parent's Bailout (which I'm still waiting for by the way, ahem government snoops listening in.)
Now for the hard part, picking people to bless (hopefully not annoy) with this. Cause honestly all the sites I go to have so much good on them but I'm getting tired so I'm going to make it short.
Fourfold Mom: I just love her posts on Gracie so much, each one teaches me more than I thought possible.
Bobeesah: Ok, I know she's my BFF and I pick her for everything but maybe she is my BFF because she totally rocks! And I swear she has the coolest most useful posts sometime. Like about how to pack for an airplane ride with a toddler: brillant!
Outside voice.... ok ok... Inktopia: (Can you tell I don't deal w/change well... I just loved the name outside voice, but bygones.) This is a seriously smart and sassy site that cracks me up so bad I sometimes fart. (Wait a second you say, you always fart, I know because you are stupid enough to post about it. Ok, you got me. But seriously, it's funny.)
This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one (or a combination) of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose to the blog; one that fosters a better understanding of Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Blogger must display the Award in any location on their blog.
3. The Award conditions must be displayed in the post.
4. Write a short article about what their blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older posts to support.
5. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.