Thursday, February 26, 2009

The comment pickle.

Bleepity bleep bleep da doop doop. So when I was fiddling around with my site trying to make it more green (if that were possible) I inadvertently changed the setting on it to where I had to go in and click each blasted comment. Which meant two things: 1. more work for me and b. made me feel unloved because I don't always sign in sometimes I just stop by my site and I would think: WAHHH noone loves me, noone is commenting. When you were. My bad. 
And on a side note, is it just me or are allergies like really bad all the freaking time now? It seriously makes me wonder if the trees are out to get us like in the movie The Happening
So. Comment away so I can see if I fixed it (I think I did). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any random bits of your own?