Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Hi-Five

So I got this idea from: This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood and it was supposed to come with a nifty picture but my blog is having technical difficulties. I'm going to blame it on the Mac. Basically you make a list of any five things. So: Wah-lah! My five things I plan on doing while on vacation to Seattle:
1. Sitting still and enjoying a moment. Any moment mind you, the sitting still thing is the key. I plan on savoring me some quiet on this vacation.
2. Drinking coffee with my hubby. He really wants to just sit at a coffee shop. And since I'm all about the sitting I can totally dig this too.
3. Ride a ferry and pretend like I am in Grey's Anatomy. Ok, so I'm a dork. Still. I get to ride a ferry.
4. See the world from really high. From that little q-tip looking thing. We won't be eating there, since you have to spend a minimum of FIFTY bucks and I don't need memories that bad. Talk about the indigestion I would get from that!
5. Well, hehe, this last one is x-rated and this is a family site. 

7 comments:

  1. You'll love Seattle. I haven't been in probably 10 years but I love that city!! Enjoy all your fun to-do items -- especially number 5! We expect a full re-cap EXCEPT for nummber 5 : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw "Seattle," I thought "Grey's!" So I'm a dork, too. Have fun on the ferry for all us dorks out here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you liked my Friday High Five enough to do one yourself!!

    Good list! I remember making a list of stuff I wanted to do on my vacation...and I got to do almost all of them. Hopefully you'll get to do yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!

    Have fun!

    I would love to do all of those things :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like great times are ahead of you. I could go for some sitting too. LOL! Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all for the well wishes, we sure are getting excited.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you've got some great stuff planned for your vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?