So I got this idea from: This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood and it was supposed to come with a nifty picture but my blog is having technical difficulties. I'm going to blame it on the Mac. Basically you make a list of any five things. So: Wah-lah! My five things I plan on doing while on vacation to Seattle:
1. Sitting still and enjoying a moment. Any moment mind you, the sitting still thing is the key. I plan on savoring me some quiet on this vacation.
2. Drinking coffee with my hubby. He really wants to just sit at a coffee shop. And since I'm all about the sitting I can totally dig this too.
3. Ride a ferry and pretend like I am in Grey's Anatomy. Ok, so I'm a dork. Still. I get to ride a ferry.
4. See the world from really high. From that little q-tip looking thing. We won't be eating there, since you have to spend a minimum of FIFTY bucks and I don't need memories that bad. Talk about the indigestion I would get from that!
5. Well, hehe, this last one is x-rated and this is a family site.