Thursday, March 26, 2009

One OH big fat Two

Thanks so much for the prayers and kind word and thoughts! And thanks to my sweet husband who has given me a ton of time to study for this test, it all really paid off!! I made a 97 on the written part of the test, which after they factor in the seniority and degree points will end up being 102! Yipee. I was hoping to get above a 90 and was secretly shooting for 95 so I am very happy. Thanks again, and the trip went well. I'll try  to post some thoughts on that in a bit but for now I'm about to watch Twilight (my prize for the day.) 

5 comments:

  1. So happy for you! I am glad you did so well. Twilight--awesome way to reward yourself! I love it. :)
    tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats!! Keep up the great work and enjoy Twilight! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Court! Wow, I hope you celebrated in a big way!

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?