1. The morning, afternoon, and evening sickness. Like, seriously? Why can't mine pick a time of day like everyone else?
2. The smell thing. Thank god I'm not like a mortician. I'd have to quit. They should use pregnant people though to find lost kids when they run out of dogs though, this freaky Superwoman sense could finally have some good use other than helping me find the left-overs that were stashed.
3. Never, ever, having anything to wear from months 3-7. Why do they only make pregnant clothes when you are really pregnant? I keep saying I'm going to start a 'barely pregnant' line.
4. Advice. From everyone. Shut up already. If I want it, trust me, I'll ask. And with that horror stories.
5. People thinking they can touch me when I'm really pregnant and people just kind of wondering and whispering quietly when I'm not.