Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

This is Court's blog wishing you a very happy Easter. She is either sleeping (how awful!) Or they might have dragged themselves out of bed to find some random church in Seattle to celebrate the day of our Lord rising. However, she may just be a rebel and have a "Jesus and me are like this (pictures fingers crossed like the bff sign)" and sleep in. I hope you have a fabulous day full of egg hunts, pretty little dresses and plenty of family. Hubby and I are going to be having a blast. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great Easter, too!! And if you do sleep in, get some of that good Seattle coffee to help freshen up. :) I can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome. I love the thought of you crossing your fingers and saying Jesus and you are like this. Awesome. Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?