Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Picture this

Pregnant lady sits down. 
And keeps going backwards.
While holding a tub of cottage cheese.
That she manages not to drop.
But lands flat on her elbow.
While she becomes convinced her arm is broken.
The two year old screeches like her life is over.
Helpless husband tries to figure out where to start.

(The arm wasn't broken, just landed on my funny bone. We didn't even spill the cheese. Not quite sure why Kaiya was screaming, all I can say is that it was just a screaming sort of day.)

2 comments:

  1. that is the worst feeling in the world...falling backwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that reminds me I also fell when I was pregnant with my second one, and Dimples (who was 2 yrs and a few mnths back then) had started crying. Kids get scared I think, poor things.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and liking it :)

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?