Monday, May 18, 2009

Dropsies

I get a case of the dropsies now and again. But ever since the invasion began the dropsies are visiting way more frequently and way more seriously. It's getting to the point I think I may have Lou Geric's disease or something. I cannot hold anything in my hand for more than say, five minutes, without it falling. The only thing I can figure is that maybe this baby is growing so fast that my body is confused and thinks we are back in the teen years. Which delights me. I mean, those, those were fantastic! As if the hormones, weight gain, break-outs and all the rest wasn't great enough nothing like adding being the world's biggest klutz ontop of the mix just to spice things up. But I'm considering wrapping duct tape around my hands because if I keep dropping stuff I may just lose it and go all crazy white girl on the world. Ok, ok, so at most I'd like scream into the pillow, but let me have my fantasy for five minutes or so eh? Before I drop it.

7 comments:

  1. Good grief. Duct tape is good, but you scare me with the Lou Gherig's comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the dropsies revolve themselves. I have had a lifetime of the clumsies so nothing phases me as far as tripping or dropping stuff. Take care of yourself, girly!
    tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard that pregnancy makes you more clumsy. Or is it that there's just MORE of us so there's more for our clumsy brains to process, therefore making us more clumsy? Yeah. Go with that. And ditto the "fun" acne coming back with gusto. Happened with Diego, too. UGH. Why can't we just be those glowy happy pregnant women?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard that pregnancy made women more clumsy too. So I figured things would correct themselves after I gave birth.

    I ALSO thought I'd get my brain back.

    Still waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's hope it doesn't progress to walking into walls...

    And don't pick up any eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weird... I just... almost... dropped an egg.... how did you know?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always compare pregnancy to puberty! And I was much more of a klutz pregnant. I also had issues getting food into my mouth, and then those damn pregnancy shirts have to show off the cleavage to distract from the ever growing belly (like they could), that the food would go down my shirt into my bra. Nothing like pulling ice cream out of a bra.

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?