Thursday, May 14, 2009

Friday Hi-Five

My kid loves magnets. She just can't seem to keep them on the blasted fridge. Here are some of the recent places I have found them.

1. Inside the fridge. This one was certainly the closest in proximity to where it is supposed to go.

2. Inside the dishwasher. Like #1 since our dishwasher is magnetic as well and has become the overflow location for magnets it makes sense. Plus, who knows? Maybe it was dirty and hubby did this one.

3. Underneath my pillow.

4. In the bathtub. I guess she really, really likes clean magnets. 

5. In the washingmachine. See #2 and #4.

Are you getting the point? She likes to open things and put things in there. This may be problematic. I keep waiting to find the remote in the freezer. 

6 comments:

  1. Or the keys in the Jello, or your sunglasses in the toilet...I hear you, my friend, I hear you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find magnets underfoot, under the fridge, under the couch, in the toy area, in a boy's mouth, in the car. God, they're everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just now realized it is not Friday. How sad. That means I have to work tomorrow. Pooh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.....I love finding things around the house where I know it's Diego's doing. And I'm sad it isn't Friday, too. But we're almost there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny when the baby hides stuff. But what about when Granny does? "Where's the clicker?"
    "Go see if my Bible is in the other car". "Help me find my purse; no, not that one, the other black one."

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol @ Dennis... I don't know about if it's funny when Kaiya does it but she probably is a lot littler and cuter than mom so she gets away with more.

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?