Sunday, May 3, 2009

A new blog

So I got this idea from 
site when she did and interview and I learned about this cool gal who has a prayer journal as a blog. And I thought how cool is that? You can see like the prayers, with dates and stuff, and if people are just super dooper prayers and finished praying for all their friends and family they could hop over and pray for you too so it's a win win. So I decided to create one. Check it out if you want to see what I'm bugging the big guy about.
Seriously, you don't have to keep up with both. If prayer really isn't your thing then no biggy. And hey maybe this will cut down on some of my whining on here, eh?
It's called:


It will simply be my prayers to God about stuff. Feel free to comment there too. I won't post every day and likely I will post about stuff I'm putting up here most of the time and if so will probably include the link. (Like the first one is about work stuff, since I've already been whining about that a few times.) And go check out that gal's prayer journal, it's way cool!

1 comment:

  1. I gave you an award so come by and check it out when you have a minute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?