1. Cinema Paradiso This is a fantastic little movie about... wait for it... movies! It really is a cute story though and I just fell in love with it years ago. Ah. Classic.
2. Cast Away. (Couldn't find a trailer for some reason) Wilson!! Wilson!! I guess I've always been a sucker for these sort of survival stories, my favorite book when I was a kid was Island of the Blue Dolphins and I've always liked Tom Hanks. Man did he seriously lose some weight for this one or what?
3. City of Angels. I first saw this movie with my mom which is part of why it is special. That and I just like the story. The thought of angels being around to calm us down is sort of soothing and nice.
4. The Usual Suspects. I was actually a bit annoyed with this movie at first. That's because a friend and I wanted to watch something "mindless" which this is not. But once we got into it we were hooked. And I'm a sucker for those trick sort of endings.
5. Live free or Die Hard Actually, all of the Die Hard's rock but have you seen this one yet? I mean, a car chase scene with a fighter jet!! It totally kicks!
Happy summer movie watching!! Check this out you can watch movies for free this summer!