Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Genesis!

So we have had neighborhood bible clubs this week. I obviously need them. I came home and saw a flier for a competing churches club that is the same week and like a block away, and apparently using the same fliers too and I got all competitive and wanted to go take down their fliers and put up ours. Yeah. Not getting the point I guess. 
Kaiya was adorable as ever. Daddy does the skits and Mommy is in charge of the gospel. Yikes. See paragraph one. I'm also doing crafts. I wanted to do crafts. Those are easy. I mean the most you can mess up is getting too much glue on stuff. The gospel? I was a little flustered and it didn't help that Kaiya was shrieking at me in a I'm-not-sure-I-like-this-anymore kind of shriek the whole time. But the high-light? When they were going over the skit, which was about Adam and Eve, (Hubby played Adam. I was a little jealous I didn't get to be Eve until I realized that would have been even MORE work this week), and Hubby started trying to get Kaiya to say Genesis. It was as a joke of course, and everyone laughed but then:

GENESIS! She squealed in her precious little two-year-old voice. Perfect pronunciation and everything. I think I peed a little I was so proud. 

4 comments:

  1. Kaiya is getting so big! Still, that's quite a mouthful for such a wee one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I'm sure you would have made a beautiful pregnant Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's obviously a genius. :) That's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?