1. Zeekthanial. No seriously. I made that one up. Don't worry. I'm not going to name my kid that. (And my sister is probably saying "thank God.") I heard the name Zeek once and thought it was so cool, but to short so I attached the ending.
2. Caedan. I do love this name and up until a week ago it was a front-runner but unfortunately it means "round one." I mean, I can't give the kid a complex can I? I'm trying to tell myself they mean, like a rounded person, with good qualities, etc.
3. Chance. I have always loved this name, but I'm not sure if I can get over a really annoying person I recently interacted with by the same name. Hubby never understands how I can let one person ruin it, but then he had some ex-girlfriend names that were on the no no list for Kaiya so he can't really talk.
4. Keagan. I do love this name. It has been the front runner but I want a C name this time. Someone suggested just spelling it with a C which may work. I love the meaning: firey one, spirited. But then that makes me wonder: am I insane? Though, I think from all the gymnastics going on inside that he is firey no matter what I name him.
5. My hubby's name. I try to keep his privacy on it, but let's just say that before I even met him I already loved the name. And now? I love it even more. Sigh. I don't think we're going to go with a Jr. though.