1. Ireland. Something about all the green, and the rolling hills. Ah...
2. Australia. I have a feeling I wouldn't actually like this as much as I think I would, but Sydney sure seems cool.
3. Hawaii. I would have to go see a volcano. I mean, how cool is that?
4. New York City. I think it's just one of those things you have to do at some point in your life.
5. Antarctica. With the caveat that if only it were possible to somehow be in this magic heated bubble thing the whole time so I didn't have to experience the cold. Oh wait, I'm already in a magic heated bubble, it's called pregnant.