Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Hi-Five

In honor of my current favorite show, the Bachelorette, yes, I still am enamored with that atrocious show, my five favorite places I'd like to go. (Hubby doesn't believe me that I watch the show to see all the pretty locations they go to and not the boys, but I really do feel like I get to go to all these cool places... ok, and the cute boys are a nice bonus...)

1. Ireland. Something about all the green, and the rolling hills. Ah...

2. Australia. I have a feeling I wouldn't actually like this as much as I think I would, but Sydney sure seems cool.

3. Hawaii. I would have to go see a volcano. I mean, how cool is that?

4. New York City. I think it's just one of those things you have to do at some point in your life.

5. Antarctica. With the caveat that if only it were possible to somehow be in this magic heated bubble thing the whole time so I didn't have to experience the cold. Oh wait, I'm already in a magic heated bubble, it's called pregnant.

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to Antarctica too. My husband thinks I'm crazy (or stupid) for wanting to. Glad to know I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been to NYC but would love to go to all those other places as well! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta get yourself to NYC. I grew up just outside of the city and I never tire of going back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For those of you who want to go the Antarctica, Chile might be the best in-between. You can go way down to the southern tips, which are very, very close to the south pole, and see all the glaciers you want. Plus, Chile is pretty. I hear, anyhow.

    Lately I've wanted to go to Yosemite and the Sequoias. Machu Pichu and the China are two other musts on my list, but maybe when the boys are bigger and will remember the trips. And there are no diapers involved.

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?