Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stack it, pack it and ship it.


I think my kid has a future in some kind of factory or mailing center. She is into this orderly phase. Today she pushed a row of strollers and carts out on the sidewalk. I love the determined look she gets on her face as she sets about a task. She'll line all her cars up in a row. Everything is like that, in rows or little boxes. I guess it makes sense to an anal person. I know she doesn't get it from me. I'm more chaos and splash. So, hmm... I wonder where she gets it from? Who could have, maybe, organized all their comic books like this:

Did you guess her daddy?

6 comments:

  1. My hubby and I are that way too. He will actually fix pictures in other people's homes if they aren't hanging at a 90 degree angle! I am a slap dash gal by nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha--well, she comes by it honestly, at least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny because I can be pretty anal about some things, but I'm more of an organized clutter type of person when it comes to putting things away.

    I wonder what #2 will be like. More like Daddy or more like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love chaos except when needing to find a cd, dvd or book. So why does my kid line of candles and bottles?
    Kids. Craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you threw hubby under the bus,huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Courtie's Hubby writing here: to my credit i was trying to sell those particular items, and don't just organize and photograph my organization out of some compulsive, organizational-documentarianism. spell checker says that is not a word. but "incentivize" is. ok, pre-coffee digression, where was i? yes, so i am not out taking pictures of my organizational schemes. now, by admission, my wife is thoroughly right: i have sat for hours organizing and laying out in different combinations the hot wheel cars...

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?