Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mooo

I have a new love, Blogger, so you have to move over. You see, I am dreaming of farming. The online kind. I discovered the wonderful world of Farmtown and Farmville on Facebook. Hubby is a bit annoyed because I used to not care one white for Facebook and now I keep forgetting to log out and he posts as me. When I realized I needed help though was when heading to work this morning and I looked out the window and saw a tree that looked like one from the game and I started to want to be playing my game. The truth is the huger I get the less I can do and so it feels like I'm accomplishing something. When of course, nothing could be further from the truth. Something about the little farming games is soothing to me though, and when Yahoo took off their online version (I think in an attempt to get this cheapskate to pay... ha!) I discovered Facebook's version and I must say it's a lot better because it's slower. Sometimes it's frustrating having to wait so long and I admit I ran home today and dove onto the computer because my tomatoes were ready, how sad is that, but I like that you can leave notes for friends and give them chickens and trees. Who doesn't love a baby chick? Please tell me I'm not the only one who is a total dork and living in virtual land.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, there are other dorks. I'm just not one of them. Though the need to play Pharaoh again is itching me. Shh. Don't tell.

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?