Thursday, August 13, 2009

wuzziness

i can't concentrate lately with this fuzzy wuzzy preggo brain. so i keep immersing myself into these little games, or books, anything that is like a little world where things are simpler and bright. how do you cope with being invaded? even if it is by a cute little baby? your baby? you don't. you just grow. and grow. i love my doctor. she calms me. the first time she was pregnant too and her kid had these major problems so i felt all awkward and like i didn't want to say anything because no little problem i had could be as bad as that. though i don't quite know why i do that- hold stuff in, but i think it's because it takes me forever to process through things so i stir them around a bit and dash in all sorts of thoughts until i think it's done for sure before i let it out. all this to say, maybe as a warning, that my posts may be a bit off... scattered. more so. i swear, i think sometimes the kid takes part of my brain to grow. it's good though. i am starting to feel that very real sense that he is so there. i guess that sounds silly, of course he's there. but now i can actually feel little glimpses of his hands, feet and head and it is the coolest thing. i thought it would be old news, but nope. it's still super dooper special and neat. i could just do without all the indigestion. tums, anyone?

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, the indigestion is really awful right now. I think you and I are due at almost the exact same time (26th of Sept. for me). I agree with a)pregnancy brain is running rampant b)I feel like there is definitely someone with their own personality in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only time I ever lost my cell phone, I was pregnant. I hate that you loose your brain. And I also hate(d) tums. Yuck. Soon. Soon. Then you'll be wuzzy from lack of sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think pregnancy shuts off part of the brain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, pregnancy brain! Funny thing is, 5 years later I think I still have it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol @ gibby.... oh no, don't tell me that!

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?