Saturday, September 5, 2009

Friday Hi-Five

Since I'm not sleeping, at all, my five favorite things to do when I wake up at oh dark thirty to go pee a thimble-full of liquid.

1. Pee again, after all it's been five minutes, right?

2. Get some food. Because, why not? And usually after being awake for 12 seconds I realize I'm hungry as a bear.

3. After a vain attempt to go back to bed, play some farm games... who-hoo! moo...

4. Read, in hopes that boredom will do the trick.

5. And, wait for it, you guessed it. Pee. Again.

3 comments:

  1. Nice. I prefer to just lay there and will labor to begin...then I go to the bathroom and pee instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All before you have to spend months of feeding around the clock. Some one totally set this system up wrong.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?