Saturday, September 19, 2009

So much for plans

MY WATER JUST BROKE!!!

OFF WE GO...

Our baby: 'CJ' (his nickname) was born at 10:33 am, 7 lbs. 3oz. and 47 centimeters long, (original due date was Oct. 4th); He is being monitored for his oxygen levels (common for this early in term) but something to be watched and his blood sugar is a little low he may need some oxygen and/or be sent to nicu but hopefully not. We don't have a digital camera so once we get picts developed I'll post some...

UPDATE: our baby is in the nicu, his breathing is a bit hard for him but hopefully it will just be a few days. i've hardly got to see him which sucks. sure could use some prayers! that i suck up the pain so i can go visit and that he gets discharged and back into my arms really really soon.

9 comments:

  1. How exciting! I hope everything goes great for both you and Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!!! Good luck. I will be sitting by the computer waiting to hear the good news, unless I go into labor too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I'm happy for you that you didn't have to wait any longer for the baby to arrive!! I hope everything goes well and that you'll soon be home again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I'm crying!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Congratulations and give that baby 17,000 kisses for me.

    I'm sending you all a collective hug and when you are up to it, please give more details.

    Seriously, I can't stop crying tears of joy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!!!!!!!

    I'm so happy for you all. I can't believe that just a few days ago you were talking about suffering for the next two weeks and here you are! Now with two sweet adorable kiddos. And I can't wait to see him, but you rest. Nibble those toes for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hugs*
    Everything will be fine. I'll be praying for you.
    I'm excited for you too! When you have a sec, let us know how's it going. Good luck with CJ and Kaiya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!! Congrats! I hope everything is okay and he gets out of the nicu soon so you can spend lots of time with your new baby!

    Keep us posted when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all are in my prayers! Mine were all 5+ weeks early. I kow this is scary and stressful, but it will all be okay!!

    Can't wait for the pics...

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS!!! My prayers are with you guys! I know you will have that baby home in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?