Monday, October 12, 2009

Bedroom Thoughts

*Warning: this isn't like rated R or anything, but if you are related to me you might want to skip it... the title alone should be a clue... don't say I didn't warn you...*

We are still a few weeks away from the day of blessing, that in which the doc gives the a-ok to, you know, practice for a third child. We figured that even though we can't go around all the bases, maybe some cuddling and a single or double was in order.

So we're kissing and I notice that Hubby tastes yummy. My next thoughts were: "cinnamon, why does he taste like cinnamon.... uh! he must have toothpaste stashed somewhere. no fair!! hmm.... where could I find his stash" Then he clicked the little cinnamon candy, that came from a giant bag of candy we are using to bribe our toddler with to try and keep some semblance of potty training up- but of course she doesn't like the cinnamon ones because they are 'hot' - so when I saw the candy I said "Oh..." To which is eyebrow popped up and I then told on myself. Luckily he thought it was hilarious and said something about loving being married.


3 comments:

  1. Ah, those bedroom moments.
    And question: How do you have energy for anything other than sleep in your bed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, good point faemom. i have no idea.

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?