Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New!

I forgot how little babies are. And floppy. It's a little weird to have this one kid who is in her independent "I can do it myself!" (With a humph and a stamp of her little foot) and the other who is like an amoeba. But cuter. A lot of it is all new again to me. I don't know if I just forgot from before, after all it was two and a half years ago, or if some of it is totally different. I think a little of both. Kaiya and I found a new show. Well, it's not new, it's just we discovered that she is at an age where she can understand more of it. Since she already loved dancing I figured as I was watching Dancing with the Stars that she might get into it and sure enough she did. What amazed me though was how she would watch and then try to do, albeit a simpler cuter version of it, whatever the people were doing. Hubby joined in on the fun and we all had a blast. She especially loves to spin around, because after all what two year old doesn't? So yeah for a new show!

5 comments:

  1. OK, But tell me she wasn't a fan of "The Hammer".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see dancing lessons in her future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is too adorable, serioulsy, it must stop. :)

    And p.s., I like the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes she is pretty cute. Remember the shoulder thing? She still does it. It's like her thing. Gosh I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have a future dancer on your hands. So cute. We just bought our 5 year old her very own jam box. She loves it and dances to the music all the time. I love watching her. Thanks for stopping by and congrats on your new bundle of joy.

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?