Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The REAL stars of High School Musical

You may have seen it, you likely have, because after all the Disney franchise built off this quaint little movie is so staggering it borders on disgusting. But did you know who the real stars of the movie High School Musical are? Zac Efron and that girl that sings? No my friend: CJ and Kaiya. You see Kaiya has loved all things dance for a while now, so it wasn't a stretch for me to assume that she would enjoy this hip little flick but CJ? Could it be? Could we be like the Osmond family? Dare one dream so big??
It started like usual, Kaiya doing her little sway dance where she moves her tummy around and grins like a manic monkey but then she got this gleam in her eye. I could almost hear her thinking: hang on a second, I could make this a duet now! She came running over to CJ and started moving his little legs in time to the music. Now that one is on me I'm afraid. I just can't resist making babies dance. It's a disorder. I'm taking meds. Plus now I justify it because when I threw out the pseudo philosophical question of: How do you get babies to stop pooping in the diaper ten seconds after you change it to the Facebook friends I got the answer that I need to move his little legs around and psyche him out into thinking I am changing his diaper. That was all the justification I needed to make CJ get jiggy with it before every changing. So, Kaiya comes by it honest. It wasn't like I could tell her no since she sees me do it. All I could say was gentle. There she was, swaying with her belly and butt sticking out and one hand on his leg making him do the cha cha. I wanted to say, I'm sorry son, welcome to the rest of your life.

4 comments:

  1. That's adorable. You'll have to film that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to be like the Osmonds you better make some more kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sobering point Mami. Of course I did just have a Dugger Marathon and that is dangerous I tell you. Makes me think silly things like: she can handle 18, surely three won't be so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to be honest, but I have never actually seen this. Though , I hear it's good. I'll have to put it on my must see list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?