Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bring it!

HEY MOM- I am not ready to give up those diapers woman! You can pry them from my cold, dead fingers. Oh I'll let you bribe me with stickers but trust me, there are not enough stickers in the world to take my Huggies away. And guess what?? I have the best ammo in the world! Which one do you want, number one or number two? I don't care if you tell me babies wear diapers. I see how great baby brother has it and I would like some of that.... speaking of... I was sort of serious when I asked you for nana the other night. (Nana is our term for breast-feeding.) Um, could you help a girl out? I mean, it's just so stressful being two and about to be three and having a baby in the house. Not to mention all these crazy cats running around. And now I'm going through cousin withdrawal too. I mean did you know they were THAT much fun?? So anyway. Chill woman. Cause I'm gonna wear this diaper still. If you unsheathe me, do it at your own risk.... mwhahahahahaha!

5 comments:

  1. That is so funny! And could have been heard at our house at one time! Thankfully we made it through and so will you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayia, sweetheart, let me talk to your mommy. Have a candy.
    Court, my deepest sympathies. Remember patience. Remember she won't be going to school in diapers. Try it for a day; if it doesn't work out, then take a break or try again. You can do it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tell the Princess that if she can hang on a few decades, she'll be allowed to return to her fetish with impunity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder why the timestamp on my response is two hours earlier than I actually made it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaiya, I think 2010 is the year you give up Huggies. It's time.

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?