Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How to get your kid to eat meat.

So I was sitting at church dinner when I noticed my friend waving at me from across the room. She had this big smile on her face and pointed at Kaiya. "I wish my kid ate like that!" she exclaimed. I glanced at Kaiya and saw that she was sitting nicely in her chair and assumed she meant politely and sitting down. I shrugged and said something about how I didn't why she was so calm at the moment but it wasn't usual. I then looked again. My child had a huge piece of ham (the size of her head almost) and was gnawing on it like she was a cave person and had just killed a wild beast with her wild little hands.
I grinned. "You know how you get your kid to eat meat? Become a vegetarian."

1 comment:

  1. Damnit. That's what I need to do!
    Now any tips on getting them to eat vegetables.

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?