Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I wish I was a baby...

I wish I was a baby and when I got hungry but was too sleepy to wake up someone would put food in my mouth for me. It would be nice to just eat while you sleep.
I wish I was a baby and when I did not yet know about this cold hard thing called a toilet and did not yet know that wearing a diaper was uncomfortable. It would be a lot easier just to go potty in my pants you see.
I wish I was a baby and everyone I ever met cooed and smiled at me all the time.
I wish I was a baby and had Kaiya as a big sister. Not that I don't love mine, but she seems like she would make a really super cool big sister.
I wish I was a baby and got to sleep all the time and had the whole family wrapped around my itty bitty fingers. Including the cats.
I wish I was a baby who got to wear a pumpkin suit all the time. Because I'm pretty sure I just can't rock that look.

5 comments:

Got any random bits of your own?