Sunday, January 3, 2010

Aaaaah! 30.

Guess who is 30 today? Sigh. 2010 is going to be a great year though! I just know it!! And my nephew told me that I'm not 30 I'm "20, 10." Which I agree. I do like that better. And I'm 20 10 in 2010. Cool.
Happy birthday brother. Hope it's a good one for you! (I had this long conversation with a friend of mine who is also a twin about how it sort of stinks to have to share everything including birthdays but then as I was talking I realized that is just not true. It is sooooo cool to share a birthday and to be a twin!) And happy birthday to my new work-twin. I recently discovered a co-worker has a birthday today too. So yay to all the January 3rds out there!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 20,10 birthday to you court!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Happy 29th Birthday, again.
    I'm only seven months younger. Yea, thirty!

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?