Thursday, January 28, 2010

Behind. Sigh.

I've been a little behind on things lately. For example: Christmas cards. Yeah. Not so much. It was looking like I would have to do New Years cards, but then that came and went so then I decided to shoot for Valentines. I was talking with my cubicle-mate about this and he was saying they were going to do Easter cards. I got all smug. At least I'm not last you see. Now as Valentines is fast upon us they may be late valentines. But since I've made them already doggonit y'all who are getting them better just hush up and like it! I hate being late and feeling behind but maybe, just maybe, I need to have a little more grace for myself. I mean, this past year I had a baby, got a promotion, and basically worked my little tail off. So, it could be worse. And that my friends is my New Years resolution. What? It's still January at least. I will be easier on myself this year. And hopefully, God willing, everyone else too. (Why can I hear my husband saying: mark this day down everyone!! In permanent marker!!) So I say yay for Valentines cards. Or Easter. Heck. If you have to do fourth of July, or even NONE as long as your pants are dry and your belly is full at the end of the day what does it matter right? At least, that's CJ's philosophy. E...A...S...Y. Right? Right.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!
    Reminds me of my old friend, the local butcher. Who backed up to the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might just have to do batches. Some people will get Valentine's Day cards others will get St. Patrick's Day cards.

    When you get a chance, send me your ring size so that I can get your Tungsten ring to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got the Valentine's Day card today. Thanks! It was cute.

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?