Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sorry y'all and an easy recipe for PIZZA!

SORRY I haven't been as regular with the ol' posting, my work schedule is all weird this month which doesn't sit too well with wee ones. Or big ones for that matter. But who-hoo the month is half over!
Kaiya loves pizza. She asks for it all. the. time. So I was super stoked when I saw an easy recipe for mini pizzas on the back of our mozarilla cheese bag from good ol' HEB. All you do is grab some flour tortillas, spread some pasta sauce (or pizza sauce I guess, but pasta worked just fine) and add your toppings! You bake it at like 350 or 375 for about 5 or 7 minutes. And wha-lah. Pizza. It's not like the best pizza in the world but its quick, hot and it'll do.

Hope you're gearing up for Valentine's weekend! We got no plans because I'm working (how sad is that?) all weekend long but hopefully we'll get around to celebrating next week.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipe! But Evan doesn't trust my homemade pizzas any more; he figured out there's usually a puree.
    Write when you can! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?