Thursday, March 18, 2010

An update on mamacita

I realized that y'all in the bloggy world may have no idea what is going on with my mother. She has finished her first batch of chemotherapy and is beginning her second. She is thankful to not have had every awful side effect there could have been. I'm sure she'd appreciate prayers still. We are hoping to take a trip with them this spring to see my mom's parents. They (my grandparents) still have not met CJ so hopefully it will be a nice trip for all, but of course we all could get hijacked by the wretched cancer schedule so if you want to say a prayer that the trip all works out too that would be awesome!
Hope you and yours are doing great. Every day it seems like someone else has cancer, seriously, what is going on with all of us??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any random bits of your own?