Thursday, June 10, 2010

A plan, diverted.

So I was super on the ball this year with our anniversary plans. My sweet parents agreed, quite readily I might add, to watch the kids for us so we could have a whole blessed night with no little ones around. Then I had to crash the car into the house and thus use up the hotel money for them on our car insurance deductible. I decided to keep the vacation time anyway even though we will be having an 'el cheapo' anniversary. I figure since he's not getting the anniversary I had hoped for him I would attempt to let the world know what a great man I have.

1. He truly challenges me. Like in a cool way. I tend to harp too much on things and have the worse timing in the world but he is pretty darn good at helping someone realize how they can be better in an area and urging them to that end.

2. He is genuinely funny. His own brand of it too. I have to remind myself that sometimes. And this could be another point, but his laugh is so incredible. I love being with a man who makes me laugh and laughs with (and sometimes at me).

3. He is the love of my life. This is sappy I know, but I truly believe God made us to fit together with each other. And I am so very lucky to have him! Happy anniversary honey, I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary. AND What? I must have missed something about the car, let me look back and see what I missed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to the two of you!

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?