Monday, June 20, 2011

a list to pull out

i've been in a bit of a rut lately... i have had some help though (both getting in said rut and being pulled out of said rut) and my dear husband has been remarkable. a good friend of mine cheerfully talked about the book, 1,000 gifts, which i completely devoured. 
so i claw my way out of ruts, with thanks. it's like i'm a fighter pilot and aaaahhhh! she's going down!!! but then.... the "pull up, pull up, pull up!!" is giving thanks. you give thanks and WHOOSH. up. you. go. 


-my toddler's full-tilt run into my arms
-telling the gospel to little upturned, sun-kissed faces
-blue Kool-Aid, and pretending it's "juice"
-cool ac blowing on you in Texas heat
-excitement of building a friendship
-dreaming of owning a house
-light flickering in shadows of the fan



4 comments:

  1. LOVE the list...so much to be thankful for! Blessings indeed! Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. Tofu eggs rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list! Isn't it wonderful to count our blessings?!
    Thanks for dropping by my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?