Monday, February 13, 2012

Spamanators suck.

So. No one reads my blog anymore. Well, no one save my daddy, my bff and occasionally my husband. How sad is that. I think even my sister doesn't read it anymore ever since I started posting my posts on facebook. Yet still I get some idiot making some half-assed attempt at a nice comment and then adding his stupid link to his toothpaste, penis disfunction, or some other such inane and completely having nothing to do with my site as possible sort of site. Couldn't I at least get the cool spammers? Hi. Loved your site. By the way Lady Gaga rocks and I want to be just like her. Come to my site and get a free blue wig! Yipee! Oh. I said cool. And that therein is the problem. I am a total, and constant dork. So I really don't understand why they still spam my site. After all they are only going to reach three people. Is it really worth that? Really?? 
Truth be told I just get all excited I see I have a comment and then AND THEN to see that no. Sadly. It isn't. It's spam. I'm starting to understand how spam got it's name. Remember when you came home from school and mom said she had a sandwich for you? (And if you are wanting to say, no, DB, I didn't have a mom, or a home, or some other such lament than yes your life sucks worse than mine and you should just go youtube a lament.) And you sat down seeing a steaming hot sandwich and you go to bite into it and it was Spam, of all things??? That. That same feeling is what I feel when I see a spam comment. (And if you actually like spam, computer or meatless wonder, than you are very weird and need to seek counseling.) 

4 comments:

  1. Hey I read your blog and I don't spam it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, ok, so I slightly exaggerated, I have five readers. :)

      Delete
  2. I know the feeling, kiddo. I've had only a few readers, fewer "followers" still, and only about one commenter: that being Rastus the Ranter. As a result, I hardly ever blog anymore. {'Course there's not much spare time lying around during the heart of the semester anyway.}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <-- suddenly feeling guilty for not commenting more on yours, pop.

      Delete

Got any random bits of your own?