Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dwelling

There have been times when I can taste heaven in the air. When the love being given is deep and hearty like a soup that is wholesome, warm, and wanted.
Usually laughter is rich in this place, like truffles of delight, with giggles like little heart candies. And the conversation, oh the conversation, is one part open heart surgery, one part soothing spa day and lastly part roller-coaster ride. To reach into the depths of another soul is no small thing but to reach in and claim lost ground for The Lord is a deeply healing and needed thing. You can be fully loved, dear sister or brother and here is as good a place as any to start. To open up the windows and let the stuffy, stale, and smoke-filled air pour out and sun-soaked beams of heavenly light in, and to rise and choose to move forward to all things being new. Choose love dear one and be free. Choose being loved and love fervently in response.

Thankful for so much...
..a perfect headband brought by my mother..
...brightly colored Easter eggs...PINK!
..watching shows with my honey and daydreaming about the what ifs..
..CJ's intense stare he does with his lips puckered. I really need to get a photo of this, words just don't do it justice.

~with Ann and others.

2 comments:

  1. Those are the moments on which we must dwell...the moments when we can "taste heaven in the air." Those are the glimpses that the Lord so graciously gives us so we can hang on. Thank you for sharing. This was a beautiful read. Thank you for stopping by my blog too. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was beautifully written! I love you descriptive words. I also wanted to let you know that you won a pack of Scripture Stickies from my recent giveaway! http://brookeespinoza.blogspot.com/2013/04/4-strategies-for-memorizing-scripture.html Congratulations! I just need you to email me your mailing address at your earliest convenience, so I can get them mailed out to you. They come in NIV, NKJV, KJV, NASB, ESV. Any preference in translation? You can email me your mailing address and translation preference at: devowriter@yahoo.com May God continue to bless your day!

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?