Monday, May 6, 2013

Summer cold and three-year-old

I've got a cold, or allergies gone haywire, or both. And CJ, Lord love him, has been a bit much lately. His ability to whine constantly astounds me. Reminds me of, well, me. At any rate sorry for the lack of posting lately, for you see I was too busy sniffling or listening to him sniffling. (Sometimes we sniffle in unison. Glorious.) here it goes...
I'm thankful for sniffles, sore throats, and silly little boys who wiggle and whine. 
I'm thankful for having a job with benefits so I can use my sick time when I dearly need to.
I'm thankful for my sweet husband who even though he is still getting over the crud too has tenderly served me even so.
I'm thankful for community that tastes like heaven. Previews to eternity are always a blessed thing. 

~ with Ann and others at A Holy Experience

1 comment:

  1. You have a great gratitude list. I do hope you are all feeling better. I haven't been in to read your posts; but I am back today.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Got any random bits of your own?