Friday, August 15, 2014

Back to school- painted lunch bags!

Lest you think, oh you're THAT mom... The one that has all the school shopping done, volunteers each year, etc etc... I assure you I am not. My work got significantly more difficult this year as a promotion meant an hour long drive to work and a lovely night shift schedule. Suffice it to say I'm doing good to leave the house each day wearing pants. But my sweet children, who often beg me to not go to bed and stay up and play with them, have been missing me. So I decided to paint with them and when we were out of painting paper I suddenly had the idea to paint lunch bags so Kaiya would have decorated lunch bags. CJ starts his half day program, but I have no idea if he will need a whole lunch packed or not. We decided to make a couple for him anyway. So if you are a slacker, or just a realist, and need an easy project get out some paints and markers and decorate some lunch bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any random bits of your own?